When it comes to delicious meals and food, nobody wants to cease eating. Eggs are delicious, either boiled, fried, or cooked together with other foods. How many eggs can I eat in a day? Would there be any health problem if I eat several eggs in a day? This article revolves through the possible answers to the questions above.
Eggs as a Diet
A single egg will give you all the main components of food that are needed by the body. An egg will provide protein, Vitamins, and other essential compounds. When you eat an egg in the morning, all day, you feel full. Eggs are a complete diet. The good thing is that eggs can be consumed by all ages, from the young to the elderly.
Cholesterol in Eggs
The levels of cholesterol raise the possibility of a heart problem. If the amount of cholesterol in the body is high, you risk heart problems. Eggs have some cholesterol. So, do eggs increase the risk of getting any heart disease? The amount of cholesterol found in eggs is considerably much lower than cholesterol found in solid cooking fat. If your doctor has told you to take note of your cholesterol levels, you should check on the amount of solid fat you are injecting in your bloodstream, other than doing away with eggs.
Can Raw Eggs Cause Food Poisoning?
It is always advised that you cook eggs before eating. No evidence or research proves that raw eggs can cause food poisoning. Even with this, we should always aim at the safe side. Always ensure you properly cook your eggs- it is the only sure bet to your health safety.
Eggs and Bacteria
Eggs can spread bacteria quickly if care is not taken. So, whenever you are handling eggs, always note that they can spread bacteria. Some precautions can be taken to ensure that eggs are not spreading bacteria.
- Always ensure eggs are kept away from other foods and foodstuffs.
- After handling eggs, ensure that you clean your hands well with warm water and soap.
- Avoid splashing eggs on utensils, nutrition, and foodstuffs.
- Avoid using eggs that have cracked shells; they may be carriers of bacteria.
Date of expiry of Eggs
Every foodstuff has an expiry date, after which the foodstuff becomes poison to you. Eggs are no exception. There have been no actual records on the exact expiry of eggs from when they are laid. However, fresh eggs and healthy ones are acceptable within the first 28 days after they are applied.
How Many a Day?
Various studies and research have dictated that you should take at most three eggs in a day. The number of eggs you eat depends on your health and your body’s reaction to eggs. There are those people who will develop some health complications after eating a certain number of eggs. Most impressive, some people can eat as many eggs there is and have no problem at all! Scientifically, it has not been proved the exact number you are to eat, all any dangerous side effects of consuming any number of eggs. In connection to this, one’s body’s reaction cannot be extrapolated to make a handful of conclusions about this matter.
How Do Eggs Help in the Body?
Eggs, unlike other foods, perform several and vital functions in the body. Below are just some roles played by eggs in the body.
- They help to repair worn-out body tissues.
- Prevent heart disease
- Improve and maintains eye health
- Eggs are super foods. Once you eat an egg or two, your stomach feels full al the day.
- Eggs aid in the absorption of other foods into the body.
- Eggs are excellent sources of antioxidants.
- Are Eggs Healthy for Our Health?
- Eating eggs is one of the best-known health habits known across the planet. There is no recorded reference of any on the flip side of eating eggs. When having eggs as part of your meals, it is always essential to note other foods taken alongside the eggs. This will reduce the chances of taking excess protein or another mineral in your body.
If you are an Egg-eater, You Should Note the Following.
- Consumption of eggs will not rank you to risk of getting heart problems.
- You can have as many eggs as your budget can allow, but this does not give you a ticket to sink a tray a day- it won’t help.
- If you have any health issues, it is advised you reduce the number of eggs in a day. Taking a trot to your doctor for help on this will do you no harm.
- Do not dwell much focusing on a single diet; the overall diet is what counts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many is Much to Me?
There is no specific number on the number you are supposed to take in a day. However, you should not over-eat. Focus on other diets as well. Eating excessively is not a very healthy feeding habit
Is the cholesterol From Eggs Harmful to Our Health?
No, it is not harmful. Eggs contain cholesterol, but it is not harmful to our health. The one that is dangerous to our bodies is the one from solid or saturated fats.
Which Eggs are Healthier, Brown, or White?
The color of the eggshell doesn’t matter at all. All eggs of different colors have the same amount of nutrients. No one should lie to you that brown or white eggs are healthier than the other.
The number of eggs one decides to eat in a day is not explicitly defined. One should always take precautions, however, when eating eggs. It is always said that too much of anything is poisonous. Take any diet with precaution and always ensure the right balance of the other diets. In any case, you are confused about your health and the number of eggs you are to eat; always consult your doctor.